[CentOS-docs] Open Help Conference

Shaun McCance shaunm at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 20:25:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm the main organizer of the Open Help Conference & Sprints. Open Help
is taking place September 26-30 this year, its fifth year. Open Help
features a combination of talks and open discussion on topics related to
open source documentation. The conference portion is September 26-27.

After the conference, we host three days of multiple team doc sprints,
September 28-30. We have room for six teams to host sprints this year.
Open Help has hosted sprints for teams like GNOME, Mozilla, Wikipedia,
and WordPress in the past. There's some background on the sprints and
tips for holding a doc sprint in my opensource.com article:

http://opensource.com/community/15/7/five-lessons-open-help-doc-sprints

I'd love to have some folks from CentOS out this year. You can attend
with or without a team sprint, though we like having entire teams out
for sprints. We also have room for more talks. More information is
available on the web site:

https://conf.openhelp.cc/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,