[CentOS-docs] Resources Needed for Doc Toolchain Project [GSoC]

Fri Jun 5 07:59:14 UTC 2015
kunaal jain <kunaalus at gmail.com>

Pagure is still under development from what I can infer. I coudn't find
documentation. We can have chat with pingou. Lets chat today. Karsten can
you contact pingou?

I will have a look at Mantis.

What we simply need from a bug tracking platform is
1. A stable API to create issues, comments so that Github to Platform Sync
can be done.
2. Event driven hooks to call functions so that Platform to Github Sync can
be done.

--
Regards,
Kunaal Jain