[CentOS-docs] Welcome GSoC students, getting started

Thu May 7 16:37:07 UTC 2015
Lei Yang <yltt1234512 at gmail.com>

Thanks Karsten and nice to meet you :)

I am looking forward to working with Kunal, Karsten and the community to build a new, easy-to-use docs toolchain for CentOS!

I am Lei Yang from China, now studying at School of EECS, Peking University, China.

In my original proposal, I think we may build an ‘infrastructure’, moving docs between CentOS git repo and github. Then we build useful tools on that infrastructure to enable easier contribution and monitoring, all working with the git repo.

I am happy to receive all ideas and suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Lei