[CentOS-docs] Resending: Requesitng wiki editing ermission

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 10:22:24 UTC 2015

Resending ....

Also, related feedback - I got no "permission to post this list is only for list members" notification from Mailman in response to my first post to this list so I did not know the mail was discarded. Would be very nice to attend to that setting in Mailman so folks know that their post never made it through vs. assuming folks are busy and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you!