[CentOS-docs] {Disarmed} Centos Macbook Installations

melkor.kp melkor.kp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:32:26 UTC 2015

Thanks, I will start to work over it as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Roberto Nebot

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the
road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might
be swept off to.

Bilbo Baggins.

http://vanishedintheshell.apsila.org
<http://vanishedintheshell.blogspot.com>