[CentOS-docs] How GSoC project can fit in to CentOS Docs

kunaal jain kunaalus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 08:22:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Brian (bex) Exelbierd <bex at pobox.com> wrote:
> On 08/20/2015 02:57 AM, Karsten Wade wrote:

>> On 08/03/2015 12:52 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>>>
>>> On 03/08/15 18:23, kunaal jain wrote:
>

>>> Is that possible to  have an overview of the infra and goals (aka
>>> the architecture) of this GSoC doc project ? that would help
>>> understanding, as I agree that I'm currently lost, and I'm
>>> probably not the only one, also the reason for that thread :-)
>>

>> I'd be totally happy to do this, what's the best medium? I could get
>> on a public Google Hangout with you, and then we could write up a
>> document from that?
>>
>> There is a bit of infra that needs to be brought up and maintained --
>> that /should/ be written in to any documentation that Kunaal and Lei
>> have written, which is due by this week. Likely we'll need to take
>> their developer specs and convert them to operational specs.
>

> Did this documentation get written?  Can I get the repo for the source that
> drives the toolchain/workflow?

Brian, sorry for delay. I got tied up in college. We started working
on documentation again yesterday.

Regarding source code:

https://github.com/yangl1996/docs-toolchain -- The server code
https://github.com/kunaaljain/test-centos-docs -- The example
repository holding docs currently deployed at
http://clown-olga-13325.bitballoon.com/

> regards,
>
> bex

Regards,