[CentOS-docs] CentOS-docs Digest, Vol 112, Issue 8

Tue Apr 12 10:02:12 UTC 2016

On 17/03/16 13:09, Ben Hosmer wrote:
>>Your CentOS Wiki home page [1] was created for you over three years
>>ago (2013-02-26 21:03:39) and you last edited it the next day
>>(2013-02-27 11:19:12).
>
>>I am unsure as to what you believe you need to do. <Puzzled!>
>
>>Alan.
>
> I'm sorry about that, I forgot I had it already!
>
> I was somewhat confused because despite logging in at
> accounts.centos.org <http://accounts.centos.org> I was presented with
> another login at wiki.centos.org <http://wiki.centos.org>.

accounts.centos.org is only mapped to cbs.centos.org at this point, so
you still need a login at bugs.centos.org / wiki.centos.org /
ci.centos.org etc, we will gradually roll all the services into one
central auth.

> Additionally, the link to the wiki from accounts.centos.org
> <http://accounts.centos.org> seems to be
> broken: http://wiki.centos.org/wiki/

that should be fixable, maybe Fabian or Brian can comment on that bit

--
Karanbir Singh