[CentOS-docs] dead links and request for home page

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Dec 24 11:31:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 12:20:13AM +0200, Mika Hämäläinen wrote:

> I made the two corrections mentioned earlier and then one for the road
> (changed "irsii" to "irssi"). Didn't catch it the first time around, since
> I thought it was a new fork or similar. I couldn't find it with google
> though, so I deduced it to be a typo.

It was indeed a typo; one I missed when I reviewed the page last year.

Thank you for catching that and also for correcting the two links.

							John
--
Art is a moral passion married to entertainment.  Moral passion without
entertainment is propaganda, and entertainment without moral passion is

-- Rita Mae Brown (1944-), American writer, Starting From Scratch (1988)