[CentOS-docs] Write access for MarcusFurlong

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:15:42 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 3:18 AM, Marcus Furlong <furlongm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As per
> https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5
> , I would like to request write access to
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Custom_Kernel for myself (user
> MarcusFurlong).
>
> The page is out of date and I can update it.
>
> Regards,
> Marcus.

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your offer to improve the page. It is out of date because I am
being lazy. ;)

As you can see, "This page is currently being revised to incorporate the
appropriate details for CentOS 7." Is this something you are aiming at?
Alan and I (co-maintainers of the kernel articles) have been talking how
best to accommodate all three releases (CentOS 5, 6, and 7) without
cluttering the page.

Please do let us know your idea. :)

Akemi