[CentOS-docs] Multilanguage design

Fri Jan 29 10:04:09 UTC 2016
Ilyas Arinov <arinov.ilyas at gmail.com>

Hello. I have an initiative of multilanguage wiki upgrade. Current version
has no multilanguage user interface which can not be translated.  As of
current moment we have many people who use wiki with different languages
but navigation lead them into English sections only. Can we start new
deployment (project) which will be true multilangual. Then move all actual
content from current wiki.

The questions are:
1. How to start this project if this is possible?
2. Where it can be hosted? If there is no way to host it, which hosting
provider has discount for us as community? How much the project will cost?
3. How many people do we have to work on it?