[CentOS-docs] Documentation on CBS

Brian Stinson brian at bstinson.com
Mon Jul 11 13:30:00 UTC 2016

On Jul 11 17:42, Timothy Lee wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> During the course of translating the wiki into Chinese, I came across two
> pages related to CBS.  There is
> https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide/CommunityBuildsystem , which was copied
> from /HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem on 1 March 2016.  Then there is
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem , which was last edited
> on 22 June 2016.
>
> Perhaps the authors of those two pages (FabianArrotin and BrianStinson) can
> work out where the CBS page belongs in the larger scheme of thing, and then
> put the latest content at that location? Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Timothy Lee

To bootstrap some of the work in the SIGGuide I copy-pasted the contents
of a few pages in there. What we should likely do from here is make sure
HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem is up to date and use [[Include()]]
statements to bring that content into the SIGGuide. That way it gets
updated every time the HowTos page does.

Cheers!

--Brian