[CentOS-docs] Documentation on CBS

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Mon Jul 11 16:48:07 UTC 2016

On 11/07/16 09:42, Timothy Lee wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> During the course of translating the wiki into Chinese, I came across
> two pages related to CBS.  There is
> https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide/CommunityBuildsystem , which was copied
> from /HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem on 1 March 2016.  Then there is
> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem , which was last
> edited on 22 June 2016.
>
> Perhaps the authors of those two pages (FabianArrotin and BrianStinson)
> can work out where the CBS page belongs in the larger scheme of thing,
> and then put the latest content at that location? Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Timothy Lee

AFAIK /HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem has always been the one referenced
everywhere, and then also
https://wiki.centos.org//HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem/KojiOperations
Maybe Brian should just link to those ones, as it appears that he
copied/paste content from original page into the SIGGuide one

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab