[CentOS-docs] Wiki unscheduled outage yesterday

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Tue Jun 7 14:09:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

Some of you probably noticed the fact that we had an issue with the
wiki. Nothing was updated on that node (from a pkg PoV) but we already
had strange issue when a page was edited with some content that would
lead to a traceback.
We so restored the last backup (from June 6th) and it was back to normal.
If you edited one or more pages on the wiki yesterday, you should have a
look and try to edit those again. But verify that wiki is working fine,
as we'd like to know which was the last edit that made moinmoin going
crazy ....

If you directly see an issue, contact us (the centos infra team) if possible

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab