[CentOS-docs] Requesting wiki access as part of the ConfigManagementSig

Alan Bartlett

ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Mar 15 16:30:36 UTC 2016

On 15 March 2016 at 10:15, Jonathan Clarke
<jonathan.clarke at normation.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Nice to join this list and on a wider scale the CentOS community :)
>
> I recently (ish) registered on the CentOS wiki as JonathanClarke. I am a
> member of the ConfigManagementSig.
>
> Could you please give me edit access to 1. my personal page and 2.
> https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG.
>
> Thanks!
> Jonathan

A C-wiki home page has been initialised for you. You now also have
edit capabilities for the
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG page
(plus any sub-pages).

If you have any problem, please let either Akemi or myself know via this m/l.

Alan.