[CentOS-docs] wiki addition for AWS

Tue Mar 8 18:36:39 UTC 2016
Warren Turkal <wt at penguintechs.org>

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> You should be able to go ahead and put the details in.
>
> I'm also working on making the CentOS images available outside of the
> Market Place shortly, so details for that ( including regions ) will
> likely end up in the same page.

I wanted to give you a heads up that I edited the page at
https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud/AWS. I added a column for the product code
and added the one that I know. I also make the link to the marketplace a
link from the CentOS version so that the URL wouldn't be taking up so much
space. I also added a note about how to find the AMI ids in each region
given the product codes.

I hope that these changes aren't too controversial, but i wanted to point
them out in case they are.

Thanks,
wt