[CentOS-docs] Request to contribute to wiki page (CentOS)

Toshikazu Aiyama

tyaiyama at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 08:21:37 UTC 2016

Dear Fabian Arrotin,

Thank you for your repeated mails today.  I sent my mail such a long time ago; thus I have completely forgotten what I wrote.

My main interest in CentOS now is developing CentOS 7.2 install procedure using only command line user interface, text only basis.  I have developed already a procedure to do it except for device tree development procedure: formerly MAKEDEV which is missing now.  I know we have only limited filesystem use at present for strict text-only install.  It's quite different from full blown fillesystem selection, and its usage.  I am willing to write a Wiki about it, but I cannot login using my CentOS user name: tyaiyama.  And even I requested my account data to my registered mail address, nothing comes to this mail address: tyaiyama at hotmail.com

Anyway thank you for mailing me.

Toshikazu Aiyama, Ph.D.