[CentOS-docs] Suggested changes for Virtual Box Guest Additions installation guide

Tue Nov 22 03:04:55 UTC 2016
Kevin Phillips <thefriendlycoder at gmail.com>

Username: KevinPhillips
Wiki location:
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Virtualization/VirtualBox/CentOSguest

I've been working with CentOS for some time now, and have noticed that the
wiki describing how to install Virtual Box guest additions in VMs running
CentOS is a bit vague and slightly misleading and could use some
improvements.

I've never contributed to your wiki here before so I'm not sure if I should
just provide some suggestions here via the mailing list or if there's
someone specific I should send my suggestions to. Please advise.

Kevin