[CentOS-docs] Fix typo to CentosPackager page in HowTos section

Mon Sep 12 16:10:41 UTC 2016
Trevor Hemsley <trevor.hemsley at ntlworld.com>

Sorry but you have joined the wrong list. This is for discussion of
CentOS documentation. For support you either need to subscribe to the
ordinary CentOS mailing list (not -docs) or join #centos on freenode IRC
or post on the forums on http://www.centos.org/forums