[CentOS-docs] Introduction / Edit group access for HowTos/SELinux

Thu Feb 23 22:52:08 UTC 2017
Gary Tierney <gary.tierney at gmx.com>

Hi,

Wiki username is: GaryTierney

I'd like to add some additional content to the HowTos/SELinux wiki page.
More specifically: additional tips on troubleshooting SELinux problems
using setools-console and audit utils, using Role-Based Access Control
instead of the default unconfined user configuration, and some pointers
on authoring local policies (some content specifically for the new
SELinux userspace 2.5 release on EL 7.3).

It'd also be good to be able to continously update the HowTos/SELinux
page, as I have a bunch of docs that I'm working on locally in AsciiDoc
format that I'd like to start porting over.

Cheers,
Gary.

--
Gary Tierney

GPG fingerprint: 412C 0EF9 C305 68E6 B660BDAF 706E D765 85AA 79D8
https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x706ED76585AA79D8