[CentOS-docs] HowTos/GlusterFSonCentOS

Mike - st257

silvertip257 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 00:49:42 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Mike - st257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > The multi-line code blocks are being cantankerous.
> > Manually (trying to) fixing them all.
> >
> > Is that normal?
>
> That does not sound normal.
>
> I have tried to "repair" it by first reverting the page to the one
> before your edit and then by adding back the changes you made.

Thank you.
I appreciate the work you put in fixing my mistake.

> Please check the content. I wouldn't be surprised if I did not do it
> perfectly.

Looks good.

> I realize some formatting glitch still exists. But that can be an
> issue with the wiki code itself. Needs some investigation.

(my current conclusion) I believe I caused the problem at one point by
clicking on the GUI Editor.
I should have used the Text Editing mode exclusively.

Just made a few small edits in text mode and didn't have formatting
problems.
(Edit: need to install a centos-release-gluster before a glusterfs-server
package is available).

--
Mike