[CentOS-docs] Edit privileges requested for nfv sig and SIGGUIDE

Sat Jul 22 22:18:12 UTC 2017
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 22 July 2017 at 23:04, Thomas F Herbert <therbert at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am chair of the NFV SIG but don't have edit privileges of the SIG page to
> make updates.
>
> The Contribute pages says to send an email to this mailing list for edit
> access.
>
> Also, I volunteer to update the SIGGuide with a pointer to the wiki
> information under "Requesting Resources."

> Username: thomasherbert
>
> Proposed Subject:
>
> 1. Update information about NFV SIG
>
> 2. Update SIGGuide with information about this procedure under "Requesting
> Resources"
>
> Proposed Location:
>
> 1. https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV
>
> 2. https://wiki.centos.org/SIGGuide
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Tom
>
> --
> Thomas F Herbert
> Fast Data Planes
> Office of Technology
> Red Hat

Hi Tom,

I can certainly set that up for you. However there is just one problem
with your username . . . it needs to be CamelCase.

If you will please change it to ThomasHerbert, all will then be good.

Alan.