[CentOS-docs] PROPOSAL: addition to SecuringSSH HowTo

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Jun 6 17:45:15 UTC 2017

On 6 June 2017 at 12:43, Brian Smith <Brian.Smith at glasgow.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I propose to add a  Q and A to the FAQ section of the SecuringSSH HowTo
> documenting the business of setting setsebool -P use_nfs_home_dirs 1 to
> allow public key authentication between machines that share nfs home
> directories as per
>
> https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49194
>
> could I get editing rights to that page?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dr. Brian O. Smith

Hello Brian,

Will you please take a moment to read the "Contribute to the Wiki"
section [1] and then, once you have created your account (in the
specified format), let me know your ID.

There is also a "Guidelines for Editing the CentOS WIki" page [2] that
may be useful to read.

Alan.

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5
[2] https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Wiki/Editing