[CentOS-docs] Draft review request (php7 on CentOS) [Was: Documentation proposal]

Thibaut Perrin thibaut.perrin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:22:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

What I could do would be to add a simple note : "This is a basic
configuration to confirm your php-fpm works properly. Depending on your use
case, you may need to tune your apache / php settings. Please read this
article
<https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2017/10/25/php-configuration-tips/> for
more details"

What do you think ?