[CentOS-docs] HowTos/ManualInstall documentation update

Tue Oct 17 15:21:47 UTC 2017
John Soros <sorosj at gmail.com>

Hello,
This is my first post on this list so please don't be too harsh.
After following a bunch of different guides and looking for documentation
all around I've managed to install centos on my server from a chroot (from
a debian-based host system). I would like to update the
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/ManualInstall wiki page with this new
information as the information on there is pretty outdated. Here are my
documentation steps attached as simple text for now. Of course, I propose
to format it correctly if I am given access to the page.
If anyone has comments and/or suggestions to the steps I took, I would be
very interested to hear them!
Regards,
John Soros