[CentOS-docs] Splitting the container pipeline page in the wiki

-=X.L.O.R.D=- xlord.sl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 05:45:19 UTC 2017

Awesome idea, thank you all!

Xlord

From: CentOS-docs [mailto:centos-docs-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Bamacharan Kundu
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 9:43 PM
To: Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>
Cc: Akemi Yagi (toracat) <toracat at centos.org>; Mail list for wiki articles <centos-docs at centos.org>
Subject: Re: [CentOS-docs] Splitting the container pipeline page in the wiki

On Sep 8, 2017 6:05 PM, "Karanbir Singh" <kbsingh at centos.org <mailto:kbsingh at centos.org> > wrote:

hi Bama

since there are other things going on in the container space around
centos, I was thinking maybe we can setup a /Container page, and then
have a /Container/Registry and a /Container/Pipeline page each. the
pipeline page can talk about the service, code and run setup. and the
registry page can talk about howto get content in there, what content is
already there and urls to the user setup and consumer stuff.

would that work for you ?

That sounds great to me. I am already working to unload redundant content from /ContainerPipeline to https://registry.centos.org UI. so Container/Registry would contain the introduction and know how to registry and Container/Pipeline would have content related to service.

for this we need to update few links though. IMO, we can go ahead with this. I will update all the relevant links by Monday.

Regards

Bamacharan

please excuse typos sent from mobile..

this would also unblock content coming up like /Container/Docker etc

and the /Container page can perhaps just be an index pointing to the
relevant info.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS <http://twitter.com/CentOS>