[CentOS-docs] Splitting the container pipeline page in the wiki

Fri Sep 8 12:35:32 UTC 2017
Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>

hi Bama

since there are other things going on in the container space around
centos, I was thinking maybe we can setup a /Container page, and then
have a /Container/Registry and a /Container/Pipeline page each. the
pipeline page can talk about the service, code and run setup. and the
registry page can talk about howto get content in there, what content is
already there and urls to the user setup and consumer stuff.

would that work for you ?

this would also unblock content coming up like /Container/Docker etc

and the /Container page can perhaps just be an index pointing to the
relevant info.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS