[CentOS-docs] wiki content management via automation

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Feb 22 21:38:02 UTC 2018

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:30:30PM +0100, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

> When I tried their irc channels for the migration issue, I was told that
> it wasn't really supported, and on their website
> (https://moinmo.in/Support) it seems to be more about "consultancy services"

Well... it _does_ sound like a consulting gig to me.  You're playing in
the bigs now, I'm sure you have access to a flush fund / petty cash /
Evolution to sign a check? :)

							John
--
The nuclear arms race is like two sworn enemies standing waist deep in
gasoline, one with three matches, the other with five.

-- Carl Sagan (1934-1996), astronomer and writer, debate transcript with
   William F. Buckley, aired after the first showing of the ABC TV movie
   "The Day After", November 20, 1983