[CentOS-docs] Logo colors added to wiki

Mon Jun 18 21:45:33 UTC 2018
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>

Hi all:

Since our designer friend Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert) already did the hard
work of specifying the CentOS logo colors in HEX, Pantone, and CMYK ...
I did the small step of adding them to the wiki.

This might be useful for you all to know it's now there:

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Brand/Logo#logo-colors

Also, I put a link back to the trademark guidelines for questions that
are beyond the scope of the graphical usage guidelines:

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Brand/Logo#usage-restrictions

Is the latter clear?  I'm thinking people might already go to 'Usage
Restrictions' to find information about the overall trademark usage.

Regards,

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade | Community Architect | @quaid