[CentOS-docs] Introduction

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Mar 6 16:31:33 UTC 2018

On 1 March 2018 at 21:12, Bruce Howells <bruce.howells at gmail.com> wrote:
> Following the Contribute directions, I'm BruceHowells.
>
> I'd like to contribute to the OpenShift page, as I'm trying to work through
> bringing up OpenShift on CentOS and have found an error in the documentation
> (a reference to "yum install openshift" rather than
> centos-release-openshift-origin) that I'd like to correct.
>
> I also would like to extend the existing content.

Hello Bruce,

I'm sorry that you have had to wait for this response. I would have
thought that those currently involved would have replied to your
message. It has finally filtered to the top of my in-box, so I am
attending to it. Upon checking, it appears that OpenShift on CentOS
comes under the PaaS SIG domain.

I have given you editorial access to the
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift page and
that should allow you to access all the pages below it.

Finally, I'll suggest that you make contact with the PaaS SIG and
become a member . . . if only to maintain the documentation.

Alan.