[CentOS-docs] Write/Edit permissions to create own wiki page and make contribution.

Phil Wyett

philwyett at kathenas.org
Sun May 13 13:56:49 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Wiki user name: PhilWyett

Wiki contribution:

* Create own page for personal details and activities ongoing.
* Correction of incorrect information.
* Removal of out of date information.
* After discussion and approval. Addition of new content across various areas
related to CentOS.

Wiki contribution locations:

* Unknown at present. To be discussed and then performed.

Additional:

I have ideas of contribution areas, but they will be brought up for discussion
at a later time. More urgent issues like Todo on the wiki, may a good place to
begin discussion and update as it has not been updated since 2009.

https://wiki.centos.org/ToDo

Regards

Phil

- --
*** If this is a mailing list, I am subscribed, no need to CC me.***

Playing the game for the games sake.

IRC: kathenas

Web: https://kathenas.org

Github: https://github.com/kathenas

GitLab: https://gitlab.com/kathenas

Twitter: kathenasorg

GPG: A0C3 4C6A AC2B B8F4 F1E5 EDF4 333F 60DC B0B9 BB77