[CentOS-docs] Header image of blog.centos.org

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 17:18:05 UTC 2018

On 9/18/18 8:27 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 18/09/18 14:19, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Hmm. I matched the existing banner size identically as I assumed it was
>> correct. There are in fact 4 banners now on random rotate.
>>
> I'm not a designer, but what about using something that have some kind
> of "centos look-n-feel" at the design level ?
>
> What about the common banner we use almost everywhere, including wiki  ?
>
> Just my two cents, but (also just my opinion) some of the new ones
> aren't really looking good (including for the centos logo on top not
> being displayed correctly as with some kind of "white on white")

Ok, I've reverted back to the original single banner image, and will go
ask the folks on the Artwork SIG for their input.

I was looking for creative ways to use some of the photos from various
events - some of the new ones were from CERN, and others from DevConf.US.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166