[CentOS-docs] Header image of blog.centos.org

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Tue Sep 18 12:27:57 UTC 2018

On 18/09/18 14:19, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Hmm. I matched the existing banner size identically as I assumed it was
> correct. There are in fact 4 banners now on random rotate.

I'm not a designer, but what about using something that have some kind
of "centos look-n-feel" at the design level ?

What about the common banner we use almost everywhere, including wiki  ?

Just my two cents, but (also just my opinion) some of the new ones
aren't really looking good (including for the centos logo on top not
being displayed correctly as with some kind of "white on white")

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab