[CentOS-docs] Header image of blog.centos.org

Wed Sep 19 13:19:39 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 9/18/18 9:16 PM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:18 AM Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> I'm not a designer, but what about using something that have some kind
>>> of "centos look-n-feel" at the design level ?
>>>
>>> What about the common banner we use almost everywhere, including wiki  ?
>>>
>>> Just my two cents, but (also just my opinion) some of the new ones
>>> aren't really looking good (including for the centos logo on top not
>>> being displayed correctly as with some kind of "white on white")
>>
>> Ok, I've reverted back to the original single banner image, and will go
>> ask the folks on the Artwork SIG for their input.
>>
>> I was looking for creative ways to use some of the photos from various
>> events - some of the new ones were from CERN, and others from DevConf.US.
>
> I'm afraid that, if a photo contains identifiable faces, one would
> need a permission to post from each person.
>
> I like Fabian's idea of using the same image as the one for the wiki.
> That image also has the "right height".

The one on the wiki is not wide enough - you'll notice that it repeats
on the wiki version. I'll see if I can make it work, but if anybody
knows where that image originated, that would be helpful, so I can work
from that. Thanks.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166