[CentOS-docs] wiki.centos.org migration plan

Mon Dec 2 16:31:48 UTC 2019
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Hi all,

Almost all of you are probably aware, but I worked last week on a new
ansible role to deploy/upgrade moin (what is used for wiki.centos.org)

It's quite a "jump" from moin 1.5.3 to 1.9.10 (running on centos 7)
The plan is to migrate the production instance maybe next week, and so
let people on this list have a look at the moin parsers/syntax that will
eventually have to be modified.

The staging instance (migrated from wiki.centos.org snapshot last week)
is available for you on https://wiki.stg.centos.org

Worth knowing that the staging instance is *not* configured to send
emails at this stage (so don't try the reset password feature as that
will not work), as we wanted to avoid that moin instance sending mail on
page edit operations to real subscribed people.

PS : the old centos theme is gone, per discussion with Alain , who is
working on some cosmetic changes on the theme you can see on the staging
instance.

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin