[CentOS-docs] CentOS website/blog localization support for IT (italian...) language

Tue Dec 10 12:20:50 UTC 2019
Andy Tech <afsupertek at gmail.com>

Hi all, still again here...

I'm doing some working to start the Italian translation job (build a
glossary and share some good rules to approach translation task)

I've analyzed the wiki software (MoinMoin) and found it extremely
useful and simple
and I'm trying to get in touch with the it-translator-team of that platform.

I've two questions :
1) Can you share the usage/mostly accessed page on the wiki (to choose
where to start from the translating job and also to check how many
pages are served from the /it/ sub roots)
2) Is there/can we access an svn/git repository to save/backup the
translated page (both shared with another language translator team or
specific to our use)

and also ...

Exactly what's https://planet.centos.org?
It seems to be a historical overview of what's happened in the CentOS
community from the beginning of 2017 until today ...

Can I also translate this? Perhaps starting from the beginning of 2019 posts...
I noted this page seems to be served and managed from a different
platform (http://www.planetplanet.org/)

Again Happy hacking a tutti!

Fleur

PS: Even any references, errors and related lessons learned by other
translators can help, so ... don't hesitate to give me suggestions and
useful tips