[CentOS-docs] CentOS website/blog localization support for IT (italian...) language

Mon Dec 16 16:39:11 UTC 2019
Fleur <afsupertek at gmail.com>

I'll reply to myself only to redo a point of where we've arrived and
what I need to start my job

On last Monday 9th Dec I Wrote
> What I can give now is to help translate the CentOS website/blog to italian language.

I followed the steps suggested in the Contribute to the Wiki [1] page
- Create a login account with username in the right format: FirstnameLastname
- Subscribed me to the CentOS-docs mailing list
- Sent a message to that mailing-list " CentOS-docs" after I've
received the subscription notification
- Wait a bit that someone in the AdminGroup creates the requested
pages and give me editing rights

So, after I've verified that my email arrived, has been archived, and
no reply was sent to that, I'm now at the check step "...If there were
no replies then be persistent and resend your original email".

I think that after my first proposal with a long list of pages to be
translated can be revised to start directly from this shorten list :
(Yes, I'm official asking to edit this pages)

 - https://wiki.centos.org/it/Contribute?action=edit
 - https://wiki.centos.org/it/HowTos/Wiki/Editing?action=edit
 - https://wiki.centos.org/it/FrontPage?action=edit
 - https://wiki.centos.org/it/Documentation?action=edit

Can someone read this message (Rich are you there?) directly involved
in the CentOS Project support me with this request to the AdminGroup?
[2]

It's time to strike while the iron is hot

Forgive my impertinence but I'm impatient to start giving a -small-
but I think useful contribute to the project

Happy hacking
Andrea Flori
aka
Fleur