[CentOS-docs] CentOS website/blog localization support for IT (italian...) language

Mon Dec 16 21:01:22 UTC 2019
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 12:00 PM Fleur <afsupertek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Il lun 16 dic 2019, 20:11 Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 8:39 AM Fleur <afsupertek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I'll reply to myself only to redo a point of where we've arrived and
>> > what I need to start my job
>> >
>> > On last Monday 9th Dec I Wrote
>> >
>> > I followed the steps suggested in the Contribute to the Wiki [1] page
>> > - Create a login account with username in the right format: FirstnameLastname
>> > - Subscribed me to the CentOS-docs mailing list
>> > - Sent a message to that mailing-list " CentOS-docs" after I've
>> > received the subscription notification
>> > - Wait a bit that someone in the AdminGroup creates the requested
>> > pages and give me editing rights
>> >
>> > So, after I've verified that my email arrived, has been archived, and
>> > no reply was sent to that, I'm now at the check step "...If there were
>> > no replies then be persistent and resend your original email".
>> >
>> > I think that after my first proposal with a long list of pages to be
>> > translated can be revised to start directly from this shorten list :
>> > (Yes, I'm official asking to edit this pages)
>> >
>> >  - https://wiki.centos.org/it/Contribute?action=edit
>> >  - https://wiki.centos.org/it/HowTos/Wiki/Editing?action=edit
>> >  - https://wiki.centos.org/it/FrontPage?action=edit
>> >  - https://wiki.centos.org/it/Documentation?action=edit
>> >
>> > Can someone read this message (Rich are you there?) directly involved
>> > in the CentOS Project support me with this request to the AdminGroup?
>> > [2]
>> >
>> > It's time to strike while the iron is hot
>> >
>> > Forgive my impertinence but I'm impatient to start giving a -small-
>> > but I think useful contribute to the project
>> >
>> > Happy hacking
>> > Andrea Flori
>> > aka
>> > Fleur
>> >
>> > [1] : https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#Contribute_to_the_Wiki
>> > [2] : https://wiki.centos.org/AdminGroup
>>
>> Sorry for not replying sooner. Is your wiki name AndreaFlori ?
>>
>> Akemi
>
> Yes, it is.

You should be able to edit (or create) any page under it/ . Also, you
are in the translation group. Please let us know if you find any
problem with the translation work.

Thank you for your contribution,

Akemi