[CentOS-docs] Broken wiki

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Mon Jan 7 16:45:17 UTC 2019

On 05/01/2019 19:53, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 11:29 PM Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Akemi
>>
>> Thanks for reverting then re-applying the changes to
>> https://wiki.centos.org/zh-tw/SpecialInterestGroup.  You're right, the
>> zh translation somehow did not go through.  I've updated it again
>> without an issue.  Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Timothy
>
> Hi Fabian,
>
> Still no clue as to what's causing the issue? I read somewhere that
> certain version of python and moinmoin may go well together. Which
> version of python is the wiki running?
>
> Akemi

Hi, sorry for the late answer, Thunderbird decided only today to tell me
that there were new mails in that folder ...

Wiki is still running on CentOS 6, and so with python-2.6.6-66.el6_8.x86_64

The actual idea for migration was :
- try to bump moin itself to latest version (with all the mandatory
upgrade steps for data)
- then move to centos 7

--
Fabian Arrotin