[CentOS-docs] Artwork localization

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu May 23 04:39:14 UTC 2019

Hi Timothy,

On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 14:03 +1000, Timothy Lee wrote:
> I can provide zh-CN, zh-HK and zh-TW translations of the content.

That's awesome!

The files you need to edit are the following:

- Rolling notes of CentOS installer

https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/blob/c8/f/rnotes/PO/zh-CN.po
https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/blob/c8/f/rnotes/PO/zh-HK.po
https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/blob/c8/f/rnotes/PO/zh-TW.po

- Test page of Apache HTTP web server and Default browser web page

https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/blob/c8/f/html/PO/zh-CN.po
https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/blob/c8/f/html/PO/zh-HK.po
https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/blob/c8/f/html/PO/zh-TW.po

To make the changes, you probably want to clone the repo, fill them
with translations and push the changes back to the repository. In case
you don't have push access, you can send me the files directly to me
and request push access to Fabian so you can take care of these files
yourself in the future.

Very exciting to see artwork translated to zh! :)

Thank you Timothy,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>