[CentOS-docs] Artwork localization

Sat May 25 16:15:56 UTC 2019
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

Hi Timothy,

On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 14:03 +1000, Timothy Lee wrote:
> I can provide zh-CN, zh-HK and zh-TW translations of the content.

Your changes were pushed. See:

https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/c/9efa093b155293bf171d6b7f9ceeb73b41170cf9?branch=c8

To render Chinese rolling notes images I had to change the final
images' typography from "Overpass" to "Google Noto" (just for Chinese
images) so for characters to show. In the case of indexhtml and apache
test page no typography change seems to be necessary since the output
rendered in the browser is accurate with your translations in the PO
files.  Probably more investigation on this is required in order to
retain typography consistency in all components.

Here are some examples of artwork already rendered with your
translations:

- Apache test page

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8/Sketch4?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=httpd-artworktest-07-zh-CN.png

- Browser default page:

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8/Sketch4?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=indexhtml-artworktest-03-zh-CN.png

- Rolling notes:

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8/Sketch4?action=AttachFil
e&do=view&target=01-centos-welcome-zh-CN.png

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8/Sketch4?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=01-centos-sig-core-zh-CN.png

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8/Sketch4?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=04-centos-sig-artwork-zh-CN.png

I am going to be preparing the sources of the related packages to
include artwork rendered with your translations in them. Any change or
correction you think it is necessary to make tell it here please.

Thank you for bringing Chinese translations to CentOS Artwork! :)

Best regards,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>