[CentOS-docs] Incorrect link in /Contribute wiki page

Sun Mar 29 13:02:47 UTC 2020
Lucio Seki <lucioseki at gmail.com>

Hi Yagi-san,

Thank you for guiding me.
Does this wiki have a wysiwyg editor? Or the workflow is to download the
whole page, edit it, and then upload it back again?
In my Menu it shows just 'Load' and 'Save' options in the menu, even in the
WikiSandBox page.

Regards,
Lucio Seki