[CentOS-docs] Incorrect link in /Contribute wiki page

Sun Mar 29 17:22:27 UTC 2020
Lucio Seki <lucioseki at gmail.com>

Hi Manuel,

Now I noticed that there's a disabled button saying "Immutable Page" to the
left of the Search field.
So I guess I'll need to request edit permission on individual pages.
I'll do that in a new e-mail thread, thank you!

Lucio Seki