[CentOS-docs] Spanish translator here!

Tue Sep 29 18:39:29 UTC 2020
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 at 14:27, Daniel Aguilar <daguilopez07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My name is Daniel Aguilar, I'm a linux administrator from Venezuela.
> I've been using Centos distribution for the last 2 years and now I would like to contribute to this community translating texts to spanish, my native language.
> I don't exactly what I have to do to start translate things. So if somebody can give me a hint I'll appreciate it a lot.
>
> Regards.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for offering to assist with the Spanish translation of the wiki.

I have added you to the Spanish translation group and so you should
now have the ability to edit pages within the wiki.centos.org/es/
directory structure. I am assuming that you have created your wiki
login as DanielAguilar, as specified in the relevant section of the
"contribute" page. [1]

Perhaps the first thing you might like to do is to ensure that the
current Spanish pages are up to date when compared with the English
versions?

Regards,
Alan.

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#Contribute_to_the_Wiki