[CentOS-docs] Wiki Access for Cloud SiG

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:22:07 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 2:38 PM Amy Marrich <amy at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 7:58 PM Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 11:50 AM Amy Marrich <amy at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'd like to request access to
>>> https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud for the following
>>> people:
>>>
>>> amymarrich
>>> jpena
>>> AlfredoMoralejo
>>> yatinkarel
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Amy
>>>
>>> *Amy Marrich*
>>>
>>> She/Her/Hers
>>>
>>> Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms
>>>
>>> Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>
>>>
>>> amy at redhat.com
>>>
>>> Mobile: 954-818-0514
>>>
>>> Slack:  amarrich
>>>
>>> IRC: spotz
>>> <https://www.redhat.com/>
>>>

>> Apologies for not responding to you sooner.
>>
>> As stated in "https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#Contribute_to_the_Wiki",
>> user name must be in the form of FirstnameLastname. I have added
>> AlfredoMoralejo to the ACL list, but need the wiki user names for other 3
>> people.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Akemi
>>
>> Akemi,
>
> I just verified my userid (amymarrich) works for the wiki and I have
> reached out to Javier and Yatin to confirm their userids.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amy
>

> *Amy Marrich*
>
> She/Her/Hers
>
> Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms
>
> Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>
>
> amy at redhat.com
>
> Mobile: 954-818-0514
>
> Slack:  amarrich
>
> IRC: spotz
> <https://www.redhat.com/>

Amy,

Wiki username, by convention, is FirstnameLastname. In the wiki, CamelCase
words are treated as hyperlinks. So for example, AmyMarrich, wherever it
appears in the text, will be linked to wiki.centos.org/AmyMarrich
automatically.

However, I'm not here to force people to stick to the naming convention. If
you understand the potential consequences of not using the recommended
naming, I'd be happy to use any name of your choice.

Akemi