[CentOS-docs] Status of RHEL docs for CentOS, questions

Mon Mar 28 16:45:39 UTC 2022
Tomas Capek <tcapek at redhat.com>

Hi all,

   while Option 2 was my favorite as well and it looks great on wide
screens, one concern is that it might not look as good on mobile devices.

Since we had a sync-up call with Shaun last week, we added Option 4 which
shows collapsible docs lists and categories under each major version.

Hope that helps,
Tomas