[CentOS-docs] Status of RHEL docs for CentOS, questions

Wed Mar 30 14:26:46 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Yeah, my issue with Option 2 was that it doesn't reflow. We could get
the same side-by-side effect while allowing reflow on smaller screens
using CSS flexbox or grid, but I don't know how to do that in asciidoc.
Sometimes sites just hand-craft the HTML of the landing page, but I
don't want to make work for people. Also, we should consider how well
these designs will work with three concurrent streams.