[CentOS-es] Fwd: [CentOS-Newsletter] CentOS Pulse #1003 - The CentOS Newsletter

Eduardo Grosclaude eduardo.grosclaude en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 3 11:43:30 UTC 2010

Hola, gente de la lista en castellano

Se ha publicado un  nuevo número de CentOS Pulse, la gaceta del equipo
de CentOS. Pueden encontrarla en castellano en
http://wiki.centos.org/es/Newsletter/1003

También número anterior en castellano en
http://wiki.centos.org/es/Newsletter/1002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <didi en ribalba.de>
Date: Sun, May 2, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Subject: [CentOS-Newsletter] CentOS Pulse #1003 - The CentOS Newsletter
To: centos-newsletter en centos.org

Hey

Another release of the Newsletter has just been published. After the
recent release of RHEL 5.5, we have been allowed no rest at all as "The
Upstream Vendor" announced their release of RHEL 6 Beta for public
testing just over a week ago. Of course we have full coverage of this, a
interview with Frank Cox, a featured article that discusses alternative
backup tools and much much more.

You can read the English newsletter at:

http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/Latest

Further thanks to our great community we also have the translations:

Spanish: http://wiki.centos.org/es/Newsletter/1003
Traditional Chinese: http://wiki.centos.org/zh-tw/Newsletter/1003
Simplified Chinese: http://wiki.centos.org/zh/Newsletter/1003