[CentOS-es] Fwd: [CentOS-announce] [Infra] - {mail, lists}.centos.org scheduled migration

orkcu orkcu en yahoo.com
Jue Nov 17 12:03:56 UTC 2016

Hola a todos.
El servidor de listas de centos va a ser migrado por lo que el servicio no va a estar disponible por aproximadamente una hora.
Al parecer van a ocurrir cambios en el DNS, quizas actualizando registros CNAME, eso quizás tome su tiempo propagándose lo cual significa que la entrega de correos podría originar errores.

Aquí va el anuncio original en inglés
SaludosRoger
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Fabian Arrotin <arrfab en centos.org> Date: 2016-11-17  5:56 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: centos-announce en centos.org Subject: [CentOS-announce] [Infra] - {mail,	lists}.centos.org scheduled migration
We'd just like to inform you that the current machine hosting all the
CentOS mailing lists (on http://lists.centos.org) needs to be replaced
and so the mailman service needs to be moved/migrated to a new host.

Migration is scheduled for """"Monday November 21th, 8:00 am UTC time"""".
You can convert to local time with $(date -d '2016-11-21 8:00 UTC')

Expected downtime is ~1 hour (time for backup/archives to be restored,
and DNS records propagation) but we hope to be able to restart the
service earlier.

The new mail host will be CentOS 7 based, so mailman will jump from
version 2.1.12 to 2.1.15, and we'll have proper IPv6 connectivity,
meaning AAAA records for mail.centos.org and lists.centos.org.

If you have questions, comments or feedback, please join the
#centos-devel channel on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks for your comprehending and patience.

on behalf of the Infra team,
--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab