[CentOS-fr] traduction pour 5.2...

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Lun 16 Juin 09:18:25 UTC 2008

Re-bonjour,

Un message que j'ai oublié de faire suivre :(

Tru
----- Forwarded message from Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> -----

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:10:21 +0200
From: Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>
Subject: [Centos-moderators] That time of year again ...

Hey,

another release is getting ready to be done and - as the last times
- we want to have translated release notes on the wiki.

First: I would like to apologize for taking that long to put the
translator's names on the wiki. Real life somehow came in the way
shortly after the last release and after that I just completely forgot
about that. But all names are now there.

So: We have preliminary release notes (really, those aren't ready yet,
but will be filled over the next days) at
<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.2>.

So if you could take a look at those and also get the translators ready

Everyone on <http://wiki.centos.org/TranslationGroup> has write access
there and can create new pages. If you find other people who need access
there, they should send me a mail stating so.

Do not bother about the stuff under
<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.2/Stub>, which are
the release notes which go on the ISOs. I already "translated" all of
those, we just moved 5.1 to 5.2 in there. If you have a language which
is not there yet, then please tell me so (and give me a translation).

So: If you want to begin translating - do so. The Release Notes are a
moving target, so please watch that page for changes.

Thank you all in advance, have fun translating - and: I promise that the
names will go up faster this time (or just put them there yourselves)
=:)

Cheers,

Ralph