[CentOS-fr] hello cents os network proble dk dkim and dlv

fakessh fakessh at fakessh.eu
Lun 31 Mai 04:26:31 UTC 2010

hello all reader
hello centos network

I use to bind core fecora 12
http://jason.roysdon.net/2009/10/16/building-bind-9-6-on-rhel5-centos5-for-dnssec-nsec3-support/

I am having problems with my dk and dkim signature of my emails
I have successfully made the process of verification of signatures dnssec
all my domains are correct and good displays on dlv.isc.org
the reason for my problem just the reason that I have updated my postfix
and I have recreated a pair of keys with openssl for dkimproxy

the reason for my questions
one of my domains. in .fr: before validation of signatures by isc dk dkim
said OK
Other areas domains ( other .fr and other .eu ) before validation of
signatures by isc dk dkim said bad

that happens I do not understand

thanks for advice
thanks for help